Contributor

Wii U online Pre Order Shipment Date

Hi there, notice that the Release Date of the Wii U is Nov 18th Sunday. When do we expect to see the following please? :

1.) Credit Card will be charged

2.) Shipment will be process

3.) Tracking number will be provided

Thank you very much

Emerging Expert
rezblue

Re: Wii U online Pre Order Shipment Date

Hi there, notice that the Release Date of the Wii U is Nov 18th Sunday. When do we expect to see the following please? :

1.) Credit Card will be charged

2.) Shipment will be process

3.) Tracking number will be provided

Thank you very much

I've been trying to get that answered for about a week now with no luck. What I do know is that back in September I was told they were looking in to ways to get the consoles to our houses on Sunday, the day of launch, but i've heard no updates since then. I'm fairly certain they will have the consoles in stores before the November 18th launch date so It's a safe bet you will be charged bright and early on the 18th. 

Emerging Expert
TripleQ

Comparing with my Halo 4 pre-orders (i.e. another high volume item), my credit card was charged on the 1st or 2nd, and the game was shipped yesterday. Some people had the game shipped last Friday as well.

So I would expect the CC to be charged between Nov 13-15, and the console to ship on Nov 15 or 16. Tracking number should be available when it ships.

I haven't heard anything either about Sunday delivery so I doubt it's going to happen.
Contributor

I hope you are right.

Emerging Expert
Neonridr

It would be awesome if Future Shop was proactive enough to ship them by the 15-16th, so that the people who preordered the system can expect it by Monday, the 19th.  I would hate to have to wait until the middle of the week to receive my unit, when everyone else will be playing theirs on Sunday, the 18th.  No chance we will see it on the Sunday though, they would have to use some specialized carrier and no way they would be willing to pay those charges, especially since we are all getting free shipping.  I expect to see mine probably on Tuesday the 20th.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.