Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

3rd Party Seller Price Match?

[ Edited ]

Just Wondering if it's Possible to Price Match Items sold on bestbuy.ca by a 3rd Party Seller? I'm Looking at getting the ViscoLogic YS-8703 Office Chair in Black & White Sold & Shipped by MatressDirect. is's Listed on Bestbuy.ca for $179 & Shipping would be $30, However I Found it Cheaper on a Competitors Site by the Same Seller for only $139+$14.99 for Shipping. I Was Just Wondering if it's possible to Apply a Price Match/Price Beat on it? if so, Would I Have to Order it in Store (Item is Listed as Available Online Only)?

Item on bestbuy.ca: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/viscologic-viscologic-series-lancer-gaming-racing-style-swivel-o...?

Edit: Just Found out it's Likely Not possible as per the Lowest Price Guarentee saying "The Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to items sold and shipped by Best Buy Canada and does not apply to items sold and shipped by Marketplace sellers. The Lowest Price Guarantee also does not apply to items sold by marketplace vendors on competitor sites."

So If I Were to Get it, I'd be Better off getting it From the Same Marketplace Seller on a Competitor Site Due to it being Cheaper to Buy & Ship.