Announcements

Today we announced that Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Off-Topic forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Can I match this price online?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I found the 

Western Digital Caviar Green (WD15EARS) 1500GB (1.5TB) SATA

in (competitor).

And the futureshop also has this one, but the price is 79.99.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/western-digital-western-digital-1-5tb-3-5-desktop-internal-ha...

Can I match the price to get one from futurehop with a free shipping or pick up at a store?

How do to that?  Thanks.

Exalted Expert
Job Title: Associate
Store: Head Office

Re: Can I match this price online?

To do price matching when shopping online at futureshop.ca you can contact Futureshop's customer service department via email at service@futureshop.com or by phone 1-800-663-2275 They will be able to tell you how it works and whether your particular case qualifies.
Robert Paradis
ConnectPro Online Support Expert

Visitor

Re: Can I match this price online?

Thank your reply.
They said they could not match "a limited quantity sale".
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.