Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Disappointing Advertising and customer followup

Saw a flyer advertisement today for a friends and family sale. The flyer says the friends and family sale is was June 16-18th. The deal was for a new iPhone 6s for free with a select plan and you also receive a free 150$ Best Buy gift card. In the bottom corner of the flyer it specifies that all prices and offers are honoured June 16th- June 22nd. I spoke with the manager who happened to be the on selling me the iPhone and when i brought it up he said it's no longer on he website so they couldn't go or it. I showed pictures of the flyer and he kind of shrugged it off. He was a very nice man and was helpful in every other regard but I'm quite disappointed that Best Buy would not honour this deal that was clearly shown to be still available.

I was also quite disappointed and frustrated that there is absolutely no e-mail for customer support.
Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Disappointing Advertising and customer followup

Hello.

Sorry to read about the experience you described. This is a peer-to-peer forum, so customer service does not monitor or participate on this platform.

If you would like to make a formal complaint or contact customer service, here are your options:

1. Call the customer service department and request that your issue to be escalated, explaining that you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received so far. The number is 1-866-237-8289. Calling is the fastest option, and it is what I suggest.

2. There is an email form that you can fill out on the website, but there is no email address. All emails will have to be sent through the online email form. You can access that form on the contact us section of the website (the link can be found when you scroll to the bottom of the homepage; it is on the left under order support. . You will have to be logged in to you bestbuy.ca account for the email form to work.

The link to the contact us section:

https://www-ssl.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/secure/contact-us.aspx?NVID=footer;order%20support;contact%20us;en

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation