Visitor
Amaze

Friends and Family Sale

What is a Friends and Family Sale and how can I get invited to one of those? how often do you have one? When is the next one?

Let me know, I have a big laundry list of items to buy and am waiting for the right moment.

Thanks
Visitor
jmatovic
Job Title: Associate
Store: Sherbrooke

Friends and Family is an event that happens every three m...

Friends and Family is an event that happens every three months. Usually it is a monday evening from 17h00 to 21h00, but it always depends on the city where you are located. There are a lot of sales on many products but customers usually get the Friends and Family flyer when they enter the store. ifd Friends and Family runs on our web site as well, so if you cannot come to the store, you can browse our site for sales.
Visitor
Beebo

Friends and Family Sale

Hello,

You can also sign up for our Future Shop newsleter online and it will keep you updated on all upcoming sales and events with Future Shop, including Friends and Family!
Visitor
Esther

Unfortunately, we don't know in advance when the next fri...

Unfortunately, we don't know in advance when the next friends and family sale will be going on
keep a look on www.futureshop.ca or at your store flyer for next dates

Esther Beaudry
Mascouche, Quebec #663
Contributor
PE_052
Job Title: Associate
Store: Ajax

Hi, In the GTA, friends and family is usually on Sunday...

Hi,

In the GTA, friends and family is usually on Sunday evenings from 6pm to 9pm, the best way to find out about these sales are by signing up for the newsletter

Hope this helps

Parham Varjavandi
Product Expert
Scarborough On, #52

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.