Scout
0 Kudos

Hello Best Buy,My order number ******* status says "Shipment has been cancelled."?

[ Edited ]

Hello Best Buy,

My order number ******** status says "Shipment has been cancelled. I did not cancel the order, then how come my order got cancelled with prior intimation to me.

This is seriously disappointing and i want to know the reason of this.

Such an unprofessional approach by best buy, not living to commitments whatsoever.

I would like best buy to take this very seriously and look into this matter ASAP, i want my order for christ sake.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Hello Best Buy,My order number ******* status says "Shipment has been cancelled."?

Hello.

Sorry to read about your experience. I have edited out your order number. As per the community guidelines, Best Buy does not allow people to post their personal info or order info publically on the forum, for privacy reasons.

Unfortunately, this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not a customer service portal, so the customer service department does not monitor or particpate on the forum. Customer service matters, like the one you have described, cannot get resolved on the forum. Customer service would be the ones to provide all further assistance for the issue you have described. 1-866-237-8289.

Have you contacted customer service already to inquire about your issue? If not, my recommendation is that you contact them ASAP. Someone from that department should be able to speak to your order cancellation issue. They are the ones who can access all your info and take any sort of action.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Hello Best Buy,My order number ******* status says "Shipment has been cancelled."?

Hi,
Is Best buy looking in this issue? i'm really getting worried about my deal.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @ParagPemgirikar.

As per my message above, this is not a customer service portal, so unless you have already contacted customer service on your own and are already coordinating with someone, customer service has not looked into your issue. Customer service does not monitor or participate on this forum. That means you have to contact customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to resolve the issue you have described.

If you would like customer service to reach out to you over email instead of you calling them yourself, please click on my name on the side and send me a private message. I would be happy to gather some information from you, and I can forward that along to customer service. However, they will not be able to respond right away. It might take them around 24 business hours to get back to you over email. If you don't wish to wait, the fastest thing to do is to call them at 1-866-237-8289.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello @ParagPemgirikar.

I have also taken the liberty of sending you a private message with instructions. That way, if you wish, all you have to do is reply to my private message and provide me with the info I've requested, and I can forward that along to customer service. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator