Off Topic / Feedback

Visitor
Liamxx7

How long does ground shipping take?

My aunt bought a 3DS for me, and she lives in ontario, i live in saskatchewan, how long would it take to get here?

Visitor
Liamxx7

Re: How long does ground shipping take?

bump

Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador
Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador
XL

[ Edited ]

This question may be better for a shipper..... if the item is an emergency, I would request overnight shipping.  Sometimes the price difference is minimal and well worth it!

Also if you get a tracking code, you can follow the package on the internet to your door.

For ultimate speed, have your aunt wire you money (like Western Union) and you have funds to purchase it within the hour.

Trusted Expert
Juice0904

It deppends entirely on how far you live from the depot it will be shipped from. The fact that your aunt lives in Ontario will have no bearing on the shipping time if she used your address for the shipping address. If you are worried, take the tracking number that Future Shop would have sent you and plug into into the Canada Post website (www.canadapost.ca) and it should tell you where it is and give an ESTIMATED delivery date. If that doesn't work, then try calling Canada Post.

Once Future Shop ships the item, it is in Canada Post's hands and they are the only ones who will be able to give you accurate information. Once it arrives, then Future Shop takes over again as far as dealing with the product.

Hope that helps!

JB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

Visitor
Liamxx7

I have another question, is an order number a tracking number? i put it in on the canada post site and it didnt work.
Trusted Expert
Juice0904

Your order number is not the tracking nuimber. You should have gottena n email from Future Shop indicating that the item has shipped with the tracking number in the email.

JB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

Recognized Expert
awong36

[ Edited ]

Actually, the best way to obtain your tracking number is to login to your futureshop.ca account and under "My Order" tab, click on the order number referring to the order you wanted to check. You should find a link for "View Order Receipt (PDF)" and "Track this shipment" ~> click "track this shipment" and it will direct you to the canada post tracking site (no need to enter tracking number) 

hope this helps :smileyhappy:  

A W
Entertainment Associate
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.