Off Topic / Feedback

Visitor
Unrivaled
Accepted Solution

How long does it take for shipping by ground?...

Just bought something from futureshop.ca

How long does it take? 

Exalted Expert
Krypto

It depends on where you are located.  Shipping originates...

It depends on where you are located.  Shipping originates from Mississauga, ON, and typically ships using Expedited Parcels (by Canada Post).  Time to the west coast is usually around 6 days, within Ontario and Quebec, it's likely 2 days.  Areas between should be 3-5 days.  You can get a more accurate listing by going to the Canada Post site for more info on timing to your region.

Note, this is all based on when the item ships.  Processing the order can take an extra 1-2 days (most commonly).

Hope that helps!

If you think a post deserves credit, give it a thumbs up by clicking on the White Star.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Recognized Expert
Nightwraith40k

So, is it cheap to ship when it is closer to where you li...

So, is it cheap to ship when it is closer to where you live or is the price a flat rate, for shipping. I'm just wondering because Mississauga is literally right beside the town/city I live in.

Space Ponies!
Dude, Where's My Thumb?
Exalted Expert
Krypto

I don't think it is, but it likely depends on Canada Post...

I don't think it is, but it likely depends on Canada Post (sorry, I don't remember if there are rate differences across the country).  Still, most items ship for $2-$5 under regular shipping.

If you think a post deserves credit, give it a thumbs up by clicking on the White Star.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Visitor
kirzkadz

Re: I don't think it is, but it likely depends on Canada Post...

Hi, i have ordered a Blu-Ray that releases on the 20th of October ?

Would this mean that FS ships it out the same day as well ??
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.