Xzr
Pioneer
0 Kudos

How to file complaint, hotline doesn't help

Recently bought a pair of laundry machines and experienced horrible delivery service. The hotline only records the issue but can never solve it. I was told an"escalation request " has been filed, but need to wait for 7-10 week days to a call back  - just a "call back", not even a firm solution. Can you imagine that's an "escalation request" ? 

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: How to file complaint, hotline doesn't help

Hello.

I am sorry to read about your experience. However, customer service does not monitor or participate on the forum. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not a customer service centre, so the community team on the forum cannot resolve customer service issues. You always have the option of requesting that your issue be escalated further and inform customer service that you are unhappy with the service you have received thus far. If your wish is to make a formal complaint, you also have the option to make a formal complaint to customer service as well.

If you prefer to have the customer service department reach out to you over email instead of calling them yourself, please send me a private message and provide me with your name, email, and order number. Since you have already been in contact with them already, my forwarding your info along will be in addition to the correspondence you have already had with them, but ultimately, it is they who will be coordinating with you. I can forward your contact info along to them, however, keep in mind that they will not be able to reach out to you instantaneously.

If this is specific to a store, you can also call that specific store and speak to a manager.

Regards,
BBYTerence

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation