Pioneer
0 Kudos

Issue from In-Store Purchase - Who do I contact to resolve above store level?

I purchased a Samsung KS8000 55inch TV from a local best buy store and requested a price match based off a competitors online price.  While the store DID honor the price match policy of best buy, the entire experience was substandard due to the way that the sales rep and his supervisor handled the transaction.

Furthermore during the initial transaction I was quoted a delivery date of Mar 2 (One week from purchase) of the item to the store, however, after doing the price matching and such that date mysteriously changed to Mar 20th and neither in store agent would investigate why it changed so dramatically or do anything about it.  

I felt like I was being intentionally 'screwed' in order to have me cancel the order to avoid them having to sell the TV to me at the price matched amount.

Since the in-store people were no help, I am trying to figure out who and how I contact about this issue at best buy.

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Issue from In-Store Purchase - Who do I contact to resolve above store level?

You would need to contact Customer service.

Its also possible that the item ended up being back ordered and that is why the date changed

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Issue from In-Store Purchase - Who do I contact to resolve above store level?

Talking to people over the phone has been less than satisfying so far - just going around in circles.

The website shows there is stock in Alberta (my province) so I don't feel like it is that.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Hi there,

ultimately no matter who you call it will be the store that deals with your issue as there isn't much customer service can do being in BC.

I suggest you go to the store and either speak with the sales manager or store manager or both for your issue to be resolved promptly - delivery dates can be extended at certain times of the year depending on how many calls there are for our Geek Squad agents.

I know there have been times when I've booked appointments in-store and the next available date was 3 weeks out.

Best of luck
Senior Precinct Chief Store #965 - Badge #70627
Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

That leads me to another thing - I'm talking about the delivery of the item from werehouse to the store itself not delivery to me thru Geeksquad.  

On top of that no matter what I said they wouldn't let me just pick up the item myself once it got there, they kept insisting on the home delivery etc.  Though because the delivery of hte item to the store is so far away (march 20th) that I was able to get a date on the 21st to bring it to my house.

It looks like my best bet is simply to cancel the order, get my money back, and buy it from a competior.