Announcements

Today we announced that Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Off-Topic forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Printing a New Receipt

Hi I have a receipt here for when I purchased a Macbook Pro, on June 18th, at 6:13 in the Belleville Future Shop. Other information I have is the 4 letter/digit code beside the time when I made the purchase, and how much exactly the transaction cost, including how much I spent with my gift card and how much cash I spent. I also have the Val # at the very top. Other than that, the receipt is pretty much totalled. It is faded everywhere else from extreme heat from being left in the car during hot days. I really need this receipt to be legible by the time I move to University since it is needed for a significant bursary that I can have. Is this enough information to reprint the receipt, just the be on the safe side?? Thanks in advance. 

Trusted Expert

Re: Printing a New Receipt

I would photocopy what you have now and keep it away from sunlight.  Then bring it in to Future Shop.

I don't work there, but I think you have enough for them to reprint you a new receipt.

Visitor

Re: Printing a New Receipt

Good to hear lol. Thanks.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.