Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone had problems with the price matching policy ( Vicoria BC) does not match

What item were you trying to price match?

Did the item you were price matching, conform to the Lowest price Guarantee policy?

Scout
0 Kudos

Best buy will match or better price on the web or elsewhere in their ad, however this is not true

I took in and ad for a tv from the web and they (Mr Link) refuse to match the web price, saying - look at the fine print.  I asked a store manager and he was confused.  I do not know whether this is a common practice or only in Victoria - BC rules?

Scout
0 Kudos

Anyone had problems with the price matching policy ( Vicoria BC) does not match

BtRIED TO MATCH A tv PRICE BUT mBlINK SAID NO WAY.  iS THIS COMMON?

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Best buy will match or better price on the web or elsewhere in their ad, however this is not tr

Chasley wrote:

I took in and ad for a tv from the web and they (Mr Link) refuse to match the web price, saying - look at the fine print.  I asked a store manager and he was confused.  I do not know whether this is a common practice or only in Victoria - BC rules?

What TV was this? What (Authorized) retailer was selling this unit? What did the fine print say??

Did the item you were price matching conform to the Best Buy Canada Price Protection policy?

If the item conforms to the Lowest Price Guarantee, then Best Buy Canada will beat that price by 10% of the difference

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Best buy will match or better price on the web or elsewhere in their ad, however this is not tr

Who is Mr. Link?

What website web price and fine print?

Lots of information left out here.

Senior Precinct Chief Store #965 - Badge #70627