Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Online Orders & Shipping of Online Orders

Hi!

I was able to process an order online and the product was shipped succesfully, but for some reason it had the wrong address.  The prodcut was delivered to a community mailbox and the home owner returned the box to Canada Post.

I called Canada Post to ask them to put a tracking on the package so I could go and pick it up here in my city, but they said the call had to come from the sender (in this case Best Buy).  Is there a way for you to track the package and get it sent to the right address or so I can pick it up in my city?

Who do I contact to make this happen? 

Cheers

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

You would need to call customer service

Scout
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Did just that and BB policy is that once a prodcut is returned to the warehouse, customer is reimbursed, and customer may re-order the products.  BB will honor the price the costomer had for the products.

I'll wait to see if I get reimbursed and will repurchase the products once I get the fnds back.

Cheers

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @KobraAlizadeh.

Sorry to hear about the delays with shipping and the inconvenience. One of our teams in customer service will have access to this type of information, and they may be able to provide further assistance if you have more inquiries regarding this. 

You can reach them at 1-866-237-8289

You can also private message me if you want, and I can forward your information along to customer service, who will have someone reach out to you.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

10th day lost for my order as I have not received today the Crib. Today's excuse "The item went through a late sort and the truck had already been loaded for delivery" therefore undelivered. Further, the last BBY customer service agent placed a note for Monday to the BBY customer service morning staff to do follow up. I believe that no one did that as when I called just now BBY customer then they contacted Purolator. Amazingly unsatisfactory serviced received from BBY for this painful journey. Not sure what lessons they have learned in past 10 days from my order.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

hi there @tapan_2001

Thanks for the update. Your experience has been shared across a few different teams who are digging in to find out where things went wrong and work with our partners to determine how we can prevent it from happening again.

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your crib. I sent you a private message this morning, send me a reply there when you get a chance and I will further follow up.

Cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

How do I get a receipt for my online order?  I order as a guest, but I keep entering my order number and information and keeps telling me no results found.  I already received my order in the mail last week.

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Try calling customer service

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

perhaps someone can help me. I ordered an inside basketball net for xmas on Nov 28th. On Dec 6th i received notice that a shipping label was created and my credit card was charged $ 413.98

On Dec 11th i called agent #62196 and expressed concern that xmas was coming and no update on porduct. No help

On Dec 13th i spoke to two agents. Agent # 62662 created and escalation # 81684. They recongnized item was not shipped but could give no further help short of escalation would be responded to in 5 to 7 days

On Dec 21st i called customer service to ask re: escalation as Xmas only few days away. No reponse so told them do not want product now and will purchase elsewhere

I have still recieved no reponse from best buy and have not been credited back the charge on my credit card

Nothing short of a fiasco as this was an xmas gift. Orderd Nov 28th, charged on card Dec 6th, no assitance from customer service at all, still no contact from best buy as of Jan 18th and no credit back on my card

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @jamesdickie.

Sorry to hear about your experience. What I have just done is escalated your issue with one of our teams here at the head office. They will be contacting you at the email you provided in your forum profile. Be sure to check your junk mail, just in case. Someone from one of our customer service teams will be able to provide further assistance.

Regards,

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator