Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Shipment cancelled

So, i ordered an Open Box item, paid through Visa pay - which is VERIFIED and SECURE - only to come home today expecting my new Apple Watch, to find out my shipment was cancelled. When i called Best Buy, after waiting an eternity, the cheerful girl tells me they "think" it was a verification problem. So, why didn't i receive a phone call VERIFYING any problem??? Instead, my order was cancelled and now the item is sold out. She offered a 10% discount. Big deal. So, now Best Buy gets me to pay full whack on an item I originally had a $100 dollar less than retail deal on. Is this how Best Buy gets people to pay more for items, force them to buy brand new?? 

Unacceptable. And, not even a reasonable explanation or "fix".

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Shipment cancelled

Hello.

I'm very sorry to read about the experience you described. Whether your feedback is positive of negative, we, the community team, appreciate your honest feedback. 

However, this is a peer to peer forum and not a customer service portal. Customer service does not monitor or participate on the forum, so these posts on the forum do not put you directly in touch with customer service. 

If you would like to make a formal complaint to customer service, here are your options:

1. Call the customer service department and request that your issue to be escalated, explaining that you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received so far. 1-866-237-8289

2. Use the email form here. You will have to be logged in to you bestbuy.ca account for the email form to work.

If you do not wish to contact customer service yourself (which is the fastest of the options), I can forward your info along to them. Someone from customer service will reach out to you over email, and they will provide all further assistance (this option may not be as quick). If you would like me to forward your info along, please send me a private message with your name, email, and order number. For privacy reasons, please do not post that info publicly.

Thank you again for your feedback.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation