Scout
0 Kudos

Trying to find a way to email Best Buy. I can't find any contact form on the page or email.

I want to write a letter of complaint to Best Buy head office about the horrible treatment and what looks like an overcharge that happened to my friend. She is old and new to computers so I am helping her.  I have called the Best Buy where we got the computer and can't get past a woman who answers the phone and doesn't have a clue what I am asking her and won't let me talk to anyone on the team of people who make changes to your computer when you first buy it.  Yesterday at 11:45 after my third conversation with her, she told me I was asking too many technical questions and she would have someone on the Geek Squad call me back.  Well, no one has called back yet and it is 10:30 a.m. here, so 23 hours already.

Since I can't get any satisfaction out of calling the store, I want to write a letter of complaint to head office but can't find a Contact Us form or email address, even though they state on the page that there is one. All they give is a phone number. I hate making complaints by phone because they just talk over you and refuse to listen to you or, as in this case, give you someone to talk to who doesn't know what you are talking about so gives you non answers and talks in circles.

Does anyone know how to find an email address for head office for Best Buy Canada?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Trying to find a way to email Best Buy. I can't find any contact form on the page or email.

Hello @missycat6710, welcome to Plug-In Smiley Happy

Very sorry to hear your friend and yourself have been dealing with a frustrating issue here. I'd be more than pleased to get you in touch with the Customer Experience team so they can assist you with a complete resolution. Would you please send me a private message with your contact details so I can have the team connect with you directly? I've just sent you a note to say hello and so you will see your Inbox light up - Just hit Reply on that message to send me a note back. 

For future reference, Bestbuy.ca has a Contact Us form that can be accessed from the bottom footer of the page. This page carries all contact information for Customer Service. 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Trying to find a way to email Best Buy. I can't find any contact form on the page or email.

Thank you for your response. I did find the Contact Us part but it didn't list anything near what my problem was and on Other (which would be my problem) it did not come up with a form, just told you to contact the store. Which I have already done with no satisfaction as I think I told you.

I am not sure what you mean by my inbox lighting up; do you mean on my email?  I did get the email saying you had replied to my question but it didn't light up and this is my first experience with Best Buy forum so if there is a way to personal message someone; I don't know how to do that yet.

I am really upset about this.   Please let me know how to reply to this message you are talking about. I thought this is an open forum and probably this isn't where you meant but I am not sure where to go now.  

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi @missycat6710

Happy to help! At the top right of this forum page, you will see a few options right under the main banner. One shows your username, another is titled Notifications and the next Messages. Click on Messages and you will see the message I sent you. 

It is an open forum (peer to peer) but your situation is not one that your peers here can exactly help with and so I would be pleased to put you in touch with someone who can! Your name and contact information is personal information that should not be shared so publicly for your own safety, so please do send me that message Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator

Scout
0 Kudos

I have the same issue , how can i contact you? Thanks

BBYJuby wrote:

Hi @missycat6710

Happy to help! At the top right of this forum page, you will see a few options right under the main banner. One shows your username, another is titled Notifications and the next Messages. Click on Messages and you will see the message I sent you. 

It is an open forum (peer to peer) but your situation is not one that your peers here can exactly help with and so I would be pleased to put you in touch with someone who can! Your name and contact information is personal information that should not be shared so publicly for your own safety, so please do send me that message Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

Scout
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

please contact me ASAP .Thank you

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

who are you trying to get in contact with, and what is it concerning, you may be better off calling customer service if your issues is of great urgency

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @piyushmech

If you haven't already reached out to customer service yet, you can click here. You can reach them by phone at 1-866-237-8289.

There is an email form if you click the link above. 

What are you trying to inquire about?

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

cls
Scout
0 Kudos

Arrgghhh!  I am having the same problem!  Contact page is terrible!