Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Off-Topic forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

What is your mission statement?

What is your mission statement?
Exalted Expert

If futureshop has an official mission statement, I am una...

[ Edited ]

If futureshop has an official mission statement, I am unable to find it, and/or they don't make it known.  Though I certainly cannot speak for the company, I did a little digging and found this via answers.com.

Company Perspectives:

As part of its overall strategy, Future Shop offers its products at the lowest price in Canada ... provides customers with a well-trained sales staff; generates and maintains a high level of consumer awareness through extensive advertising and frequent promotional sales events; offers a full-service, discount style store format, featuring easy to locate display groupings and a wide selection of name brand products; offers a wide range of price points in each product category, with the greatest selection in moderately priced products; offers customers both manufacturers' and extended warranty protection for most of its products and after sales service at over 250 locations throughout Canada; controls operating and overhead costs in various ways, including through the use of fully integrated point-of-sale and advanced management information systems; and cooperates with its suppliers in various initiatives to generate greater sales.

This is not as brief or succinct as a mission statement should be, but I hope this give you an idea about what futureshop is all about.

Message Edited by Credible_Chris on 03-30-2009 12:20 PM

Re: If futureshop has an official mission statement, I am una...

[ Edited ]

very good stuff to know, should make this a sticky :smileyhappy:

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.