Visitor
Question59843

What is your mission statement?

What is your mission statement?
Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador
Credible_Chris

If futureshop has an official mission statement, I am una...

[ Edited ]

If futureshop has an official mission statement, I am unable to find it, and/or they don't make it known.  Though I certainly cannot speak for the company, I did a little digging and found this via answers.com.

Company Perspectives:

As part of its overall strategy, Future Shop offers its products at the lowest price in Canada ... provides customers with a well-trained sales staff; generates and maintains a high level of consumer awareness through extensive advertising and frequent promotional sales events; offers a full-service, discount style store format, featuring easy to locate display groupings and a wide selection of name brand products; offers a wide range of price points in each product category, with the greatest selection in moderately priced products; offers customers both manufacturers' and extended warranty protection for most of its products and after sales service at over 250 locations throughout Canada; controls operating and overhead costs in various ways, including through the use of fully integrated point-of-sale and advanced management information systems; and cooperates with its suppliers in various initiatives to generate greater sales.

This is not as brief or succinct as a mission statement should be, but I hope this give you an idea about what futureshop is all about.

Message Edited by Credible_Chris on 03-30-2009 12:20 PM

Re: If futureshop has an official mission statement, I am una...

[ Edited ]

very good stuff to know, should make this a sticky :smileyhappy:

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.