Off Topic / Feedback

Visitor
justindong

Wher is the warehouse futureshop in Langley, BC? What is the phone number of them?

Wher is the warehouse futureshop in Langley, BC? What is the phone number of them?
Emerging Expert
Wizzard

Can I ask why? Might be able to help you a bit better....

Can I ask why? Might be able to help you a bit better....
Emerging Expert
Robert

Hello   There is no published number for our distribution...

Hello

There is no published number for our distribution centre in BC, you should contact the Head Office for Future Shop in order to obtain that number.

Please note that no futureshop.ca orders ship from that facility.

Visitor
justindong

I have bought a TV today in the morning

Robert wrote:
Hello

There is no published number for our distribution centre in BC, you should contact the Head Office for Future Shop in order to obtain that number.

Robert wrote:
Hello

I have bought a TV today in the morning and I have to pick it up in warehouse becausue no TV in Store.

Robert wrote:

Hello

Emerging Expert
Robert

Langley Warehouse

Justindong

Please contact the store or product expert that assisted you your order for directions. If they are no longer available this evening then please contact out 1-800 number to assist you.

1-800-663-2275

This number is very busy at this time of the year, so I'd recommend that you type the store or Product expert that assisted you first.

BC store locations and telephone numbers, so that you can contact the store that you purchased it at.

Emerging Expert
Wizzard

Ah...I thought that might be the case.   If you check you...

[ Edited ]
Ah...I thought that might be the case.

If you check your receipt, it should say that there's no delivery arranged (or wording similar to that) which basically tells the warehouse it's a pickup. My experience is that customers usually need to give 24 hours before driving over there to collect....just so the folks there have enough time to pick your product and have it ready in the holding area for you. Unless you're going out there from Hope or somewhere...

Other than that, you should be good to go. Make sure you take the receipt AND photo ID with you...the guys wont let you have your new TV unless they are sure it's really, really you. (Which makes a lot of sense....). Robert's suggestion is also a good one...

Oh...and take a coffee: there could be a lineup of folks picking up and you could be there longer than you think !

Message Edited by Wizzard on 12-26-2007 08:01 PM
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.