Off Topic / Feedback

Administrator
Laura

You can now shop with PayPal at Futureshop.ca and on our Future Shop App for mobile devices!

[ Edited ]

paypallogo.jpg

Making your purchases on futureshop.ca and the Future Shop App just got even easier – thanks to PayPal!

Setting up your PayPal profile is quick, safe and simple. Sign-up for a free PayPal account on www.paypal.com/ca. You can link your bank account, Visa debit card and credit cards (and still earn your rewards points) with your PayPal account. Your financial information is stored safely with PayPal and never shared.

Once you’re ready to make a purchase, click on the “Checkout with PayPal” button and enter your PayPal account information.

paypal.jpg

ppmobile.jpg

Future Shop stores are equipped to accept returns made via PayPal and credit your PayPal account directly.

Learn more about PayPal on this video:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MIB2UdokQGY" width="560" height="315"></iframe>

Laura

Social Community Manager
twitter.com/FS_Connect

Tech Yeah! For the love of tech!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

Trusted Expert / Community Ambassador
Drax86

Re: You can now shop with PayPal at Futureshop.ca and on our Future Shop App for mobile devices!

excellent I always prefer using paypal

Trusted Expert
Atomic

Re: You can now shop with PayPal at Futureshop.ca and on our Future Shop App for mobile devices!

Is there a reason why you prefer Paypal?

I use Paypal too, but only really see it as an alternative when buying something from someone who doesn't already take credit or debit cards.  If a retailer, like Future Shop, already accepts credit cards, I will likely stick to that method because it makes it easier to directly track my purchases on the monthly statement, rather than indirectly through Paypal.

Trusted Expert / Community Ambassador
Drax86

I prefer it cause I can have it come right out of my bank account and I find it easier to track and budget that way as opposed to it going on a card. Also sometimes paypal does cash back.
Visitor
nelgusnexor

Fantastic option for people without credit cards. Finally! Thank you Future Shop! Now I don't have to run to a store to get a gift card for online purchases.
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.