Pioneer
0 Kudos

do not buy anything from Worldbond Inc. on Bestbuy. ca

Worldbond Inc. sells used stuffs, might not deliver your item paid, and will never reply your requests and messages.  

it is the Bestbuy marketplace partner who is not trustable and reliable online company at all! 

money will be wasted and time will be wasted!

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: do not buy anything from Worldbond Inc. on Bestbuy. ca

What was it you bought? as a quick look at their items shows everything to be "refurbished' or "reconditioned" meaning yes they were used, but it is clearly labelled in the item 

Legendary Epic Genius

I'd reach out to Best Buy's Customer Service team to see if you can come to a resolution, if you did indeed receive a different product that was ordered. Or if it wasn't delivered in general.

Best of luck
Senior Precinct Chief Store #965 - Badge #70627
Pioneer
0 Kudos

thanks for looking into this.  i just receviced one of the two items that i paid for -- i paid two philips shavers, but they just delivered one!  although i tried to contacted the seller via bestbuy website many times, the seller has never replied.  

Pioneer
0 Kudos

yes they are refurbished item, however, it is worse than real "refusbished" when you get and see it.  the main problem is not about the refurbished products, but they did not delivery all items that i piad for.  I have contacted them since i got the first item, but the seller, Worldbond Inc., has never replied.  Even i called and contacted bestbuy, they just forwarded my requst to someone or the seller, it still does not help to solve this yet. 

Community Manager

Hey @sunnymoon168.

I have a couple suggestions for you in addition to you having already contacted the seller:

1. Click on the "escalate" button that's in your order portal on your bestbuy.ca account. This portal is specific to these marketplace orders.

2. At your convenience, if you wish, you can send me a private message with your order number. I can forward it to the customer service team responsible for marketplace support and bring this to their attention. I can't promise you will get an instant response when I bring this to their attention, but I'm certain they will look into this issue. They will then coordinate with you over email accordingly.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks for looking into this, BBYTerence!

appreciated with your help, and I will send you the order number. thanks.