Off Topic / Feedback

Visitor
chunder

online customer service reply time

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the time that it takes for the email customer service to reply?
I sent an email over the weekend and haven't heard back yet.

It's in regards to the samsung bluray bundle promotion going on and what the restrictions are (the instore people couldn't tell me what the restrictions were, though the sign said to ask...). I know that it is for 40" or larger 1080P plasma/lcd tv.

thanks
Recognized Expert
Mandy

I didn't think that promotion was still going on...Wasn't...

I didn't think that promotion was still going on...Wasn't that the promo in last week or the week before's flyer?

Mandy Jennings
Entertainment Associate
Future Shop 706 - Courtenay
Visitor
chunder

One of the signs I saw suggested that it was still going...

One of the signs I saw suggested that it was still going at least till nov 22. Another sign suggested all the way to January... I don't know what's with all the different dates. It just makes for more confusion.
Blogger
Graham

How did you submit the issue? A lot of people use the con...

How did you submit the issue? A lot of people use the content feedback email (the "feedback" link on the product detail page) for customer service issues. Did you submit there or did you send an email to service@futureshop.com?

Blogger of the Year!
Visitor
chunder

I think I used the customer service link via contact info...

I think I used the customer service link via contact info page. I guess I'll just have to send another email. A bit disappointing to not have even a reply of receipt of the email (as so many other companies do via an automated reply).
Blogger
Graham

It's usually a 48 hour time window for emails sent to tha...

[ Edited ]
It's usually a 48 hour time window for emails sent to that link; it can be a bit longer during the holiday season due to a higher volume of incoming mail. I would send a follow-up email; the email should generate an auto-reply, it currently doesn't, so we'll pass that feedback along.

Thanks.

Edit: chunder - if you could Personal Message me with your details I can get the customer service group to check that inbox to see if they've received and processed your email; if not I can pass the information on so they can contact you directly without you having to send another email and wait. Cheers.

Message Edited by Graham on 11-21-2007 04:52 PM

Blogger of the Year!
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.