The Captain
0 Kudos

why would my post be deleted?

my post on warning on ring video fees was deleted? is it against the forum policy to warn people of a problem with a product? or did I violate a forum policy?

Let me know...

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: why would my post be deleted?

Hey @ralphael.

It's not a problem to express your opinions about products.

I know the community team didn't delete your post. I was just sweeping through posts, and it seems like the most recent one I have from you is the following:

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/TV-Home-Theatre/WEBpage-Incorrect-power-output-information-on-STRDH550-...

Did you by any chance include an external link in the post that you're referring to? I believe some external links are filtered automatically by the system, and those posts won't go live. Someone else experienced that as well.

External links are fine, many of us post external links, but I know that the system will filter some external links sometimes.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

No external links and yes it seems that it did get removed.

I'll post it up again.... Thanks...

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hey @ralphael.

I found your post. It was automatically marked as spam for some reason, even though it is not. I have moved the post back to the smart homes forum.

Here is your post:

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Smart-Home-Control-Automation/warning-Ring-Video-Doorbell-Fees/m-p/1734...

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
The Captain

Thanks BBYTerence...

I think I know why.... 

I edited it several times to correct grammer and on the 3rd time after hitting post, it disappeared.... 

The Captain
0 Kudos

My post has once agin disappeared

[ Edited ]

used a different title... all fixed... thanks