05-13-2008 09:35 AM - edited 12-04-2008 11:16 AM
Show us your Home Theatre Setup!
(Updated May 8th, 2008)
Hello everyone! The team here has noticed that the The Faces behind the Names Project! was well received and we have taken another initiative to create a second type of thread based on some of the same features. This time it’s going to be about your Home Theatre setup! This thread will permit users to post pictures of their home theatre setup and let them explain and showcase what they got!
1) It's Your System. The picture that you choose has to be the real deal. No pictures of in-store stuff or off-the-web rips.
2) Guidelines Apply. Remember that the guidelines still apply to this idea. Thus, please refrain from posting anything unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, violent, racist, abusive, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Please also refrain from posting any content intended to exploit, solicit, or harm minors. Violation of this will result in removal of the picture in question, and if it gets out of hand, we'll be forced to end the project itself, so KEEP IT CLEAN!
3) Size. Try to keep it in the range of around 1024px width and 768px height. This is not a set in stone rule, and Moderators will judge if corrections need to be made to the size (we'll handle it).
4) Number of Pictures. You can put a unlimited amount of pictures but please keep in mind we don’t want to spam the forum. Don’t post every single angle of your setup. You can post a General picture of the setup and then individual pics of your setup.
5) Comments. This is a project to bring a positive vibe to the board. So feel free to comment on the pictures, but please keep any negative comments to yourselves.
How This Will Work:
You can host your pictures on sites like flickr, photobucket, facebook, etc. Some of these sites will give you the URL to copy/paste into a message and you don't have to do anything else.
To post an image:You can also check the Community Information Center for a tutorial on how to post pictures on these forums
Message Edited by JSH on 05-13-2008 04:15 PM
Message Edited by Julez on 05-15-2008 09:11 AM
05-13-2008 09:43 AM - edited 05-13-2008 09:45 AM
05-29-2008 07:45 PM - last edited on 05-29-2008 10:16 PM by Julez
You may want to make your bed before you take any more pictures ( you can see the reflection in your tv screen).
Message Edited by Julez on 05-30-2008 01:16 AM
05-29-2008 08:25 PM - last edited on 05-29-2008 10:17 PM by Julez
But seriously, you may want to make your bed before you take any more pictures ( you can see the reflection in your tv screen)
First thing I noticed when I looked at the pictures lol.
That's a pretty decent collection. I'm guessing you're almost nearing the 1000 mark? My budget for DVDs has been cut short lately, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it )
Message Edited by Julez on 05-30-2008 01:17 AM
05-30-2008 06:04 AM
05-30-2008 06:39 AM
Better than moving the TV into the bedroom I suppose lol
Out of curiosity, what painting/print is hanging above the television set?
06-01-2008 03:35 PM - edited 06-02-2008 09:37 PM
HOME THEATRE: Sharp LC46SE94U, Denon AVR-2808CI, Denon ASD-1R, Bose Acoustimass 10 Series III, PS3 80G
Message Edited by sth884 on 06-03-2008 12:37 AM
06-01-2008 03:59 PM - edited 06-01-2008 04:00 PM