PC Gaming

Announcements

Today we announced that Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Video Gaming forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor
Accepted Solution

Diablo 3 CE and Exclusive SteelBook

I ordered the CE of Diablo 3 several weeks ago. A couple days ago I got an email saying preorders of Diablo 3 will get an exclusive SteelBook. No mention was made if the CE editions will be getting this SteelBook.

Can anyone clarify this please?

Thank you!

Retired Moderator

Re: Diablo 3 CE and Exclusive SteelBook

Hi Northwings,

I'd suggest contacting our customer service department via email at service@futureshop.com or by phone 1-800-663-2275. They may be able to address your concerns.

Thanks,
Rhombus

Thank you for the quick reply Rhombus

Visitor

Were you able to get one?

I ordered my CE in February.

I called customer support and because I ordered before they announced the Steelbooks the agent said I cannot get one unless I cancel my current order and create a new order. 

I just find it frustrating that I feel penalized for being on the ball and ordering early.

Visitor

Hi,

When I called customer support, I was told that the CE edition wasn't at all eligible for the SteelBook at all so no need to reorder your game, you wouldn't get it anyways.

Hope that helps

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.