PC Gaming

Visitor
ColossalCow

Will any of these laptops run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

Can these run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

SKU: 10187113

Enjoy a classy metallic mocha brown finish and premium aluminum textures, IceCool and Palm Proof Technologies for a cool and comfortable computing experience, and award-winning IF design chiclet keyboard with the ASUS K53Sv-DH71. This second-generation Intel Core i7 processor-powered 15.6-inch notebook is ideal and priced right for home, office, and classroom.

SKU: 10187109

Enjoy powerful audio entertainment and a superior computing performance with the ASUS N53Sv-DH71. This stylish 15.6-inch HD notebook boasts exclusive ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, top-of-the-line 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics to support the latest DirectX 11 games and movies, and USB 3.0 for speedy data transfers.

Thanks

Visitor
Slonoaky

Re: Will any of these laptops run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

Yes, they should both do a decent job running those games. They will not run at the absolute maximum, but I expect around the high range settings.

They do look quite similar in specifications.

Exalted Expert
Snapshot

Re: Will any of these laptops run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

If you are looking at running games on high settings you will need an actual gaming PC or a high-end laptop. One way or another, you're looking at spending a bit more cash than you would for a regular run-of-the-line day-to-day computer.   

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.