PC Gaming

Visitor

Will any of these laptops run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

Can these run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

SKU: 10187113

Enjoy a classy metallic mocha brown finish and premium aluminum textures, IceCool and Palm Proof Technologies for a cool and comfortable computing experience, and award-winning IF design chiclet keyboard with the ASUS K53Sv-DH71. This second-generation Intel Core i7 processor-powered 15.6-inch notebook is ideal and priced right for home, office, and classroom.

SKU: 10187109

Enjoy powerful audio entertainment and a superior computing performance with the ASUS N53Sv-DH71. This stylish 15.6-inch HD notebook boasts exclusive ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, top-of-the-line 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics to support the latest DirectX 11 games and movies, and USB 3.0 for speedy data transfers.

Thanks

Visitor

Re: Will any of these laptops run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

Yes, they should both do a decent job running those games. They will not run at the absolute maximum, but I expect around the high range settings.

They do look quite similar in specifications.

Exalted Expert

Re: Will any of these laptops run Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations?

If you are looking at running games on high settings you will need an actual gaming PC or a high-end laptop. One way or another, you're looking at spending a bit more cash than you would for a regular run-of-the-line day-to-day computer.   

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.