Luminary
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Can Digital Dollar codes be applied to a preorder?

Is it possible to email customer service and ask them to apply a code to a preorder? thanks.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Can Digital Dollar codes be applied to a preorder?

bsabbath83 wrote:

Is it possible to email customer service and ask them to apply a code to a preorder? thanks.

Unfortunately the answer is no.

Each coupon MUST be scanned by an employee at time of purchase, at the register in order toproperly validate the coupon or discount code.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Luminary
0 Kudos

Not reward zone points but Digital Dollar codes that are given to you when an order is cancelled online,....

Community Manager

Hey @bsabbath83,

That's a great question! My recommendation would be to call customer service directly and ask. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out and answer this.

Phone is fastest - 1-866-237-8289, however, if you prefer, you can email them as well by clicking HERE.

Let me know what they say. 

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary

Ok thanks for the phone number, just got off the phone and the customer service rep did an amazing job. She asked for the order # that was associated with the cancelled order in order to verify the digital dollar code. Then she applied it to the order for the video games that i preorder more than a year ago (only one game left that will be released next week). Call was over in less than 10 mins. Thanks again.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Update: It was shipped on March 3 and was charged the wrong amount after calling in to have the $5 applied to the order. It also said it was delivered on the 4th but wasn't. The discount is shown on the receipt but never was never applied.

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

how did you pay for it? it could be that you will see the full charge and then a credit for the discount

Luminary
0 Kudos

It's still shows the wrong amount when I check my cc transaction info.

Highlighted
Luminary
0 Kudos

original amount before i called was $48.99 and when i called in the agent said it was now $43.99 (taxes not included) after the $5 was applied.