mcv
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Can you register an item bought in a BestBuy Express kiosk in the Rewards Zone Program?

Hi. I purchased an item at the Best Buy Express vending machine located inside the Vancouver International Airport and I have been contacting BestBuy customer service through email and phone since then. My concern, the receipt does not have the information details that it needs for me to register to the rewards program which I have an account too. I never thought I'll have this much concern with the receipt since it is from BestBuy itself. It doesn't contain the Global Contract ID number and tried to send the copy of the receipt as an image attachment for several attempts but the customer service through email just weren't able to have it. Please help. thanks.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Can you register an item bought in a BestBuy Express kiosk in the Rewards Zone Program?

Hi @mcv,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting the information you're looking for. I would be happy to escalate this to our Customer Experience team and have someone reach out to you since you haven't been having much luck. 

I'm going to send you a private message above. 

Thank you for letting us know, I look forward to helping you find a resolution.  Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg