Luminary
0 Kudos

RewardZone Website Log in issues??

Hey there,

I noticed last week that I was unable to log into the Best Buy Reward Zone website found here:

https://www.bestbuyrewardzone.ca/

I have tried multiple times on multiple days and I keep getting the same error message " Sorry, we are unable to process your request.  If you're experiencing login issues, please call Best Buy Reward Zone Canada Member Services at 1-866-969-7393 to verify your information and reset your account password."

I reset my password twice and I stil have received the same error message.  I even emailed support and have yet to hear back.  Another friend of mine mentioned that they too were having login issues.  I was just wondering, is there currently a problem with the site?  I have a coupon I would like to use but, have been unable to log in and print it out.

Community Manager

Re: RewardZone Website Log in issues??

Hey @jitterbug.

Are you still experiencing that login issue that you've described? This is the first I've heard about it.

If you're still experiencing it, I'll flag it to the people in IT so they can investigate. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerenceYes for some reason I am still having the issue.  I checked with my friend who also mentioned a similar issue.  Not sure what it could be.  Hopefully you can let us know.  As I mentioned it just started happening about a week or two ago. I hope this can get fixed as I have no access to any reward zone coupons.

Community Manager

Hey @jitterbug.

I've been told that many accounts either did or are experiencing this issue. RZ Support is aware of this. RZ Support will provide all assistance for this, but here is a summary, for your reference:

Many accounts will need to have their passwords re-sent, and these people will need to contact RZ Support to regain access. 1-866-969-7393. 

RZ Support will need to verify with the customer they are the true account holder and reset their password (requires a temporary password to be issued, so upon the first login, customer can create their own unique password).

I would suggest giving them a call.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

Sounds like RZ is/was having some security related problems.  The appropriate action would have been to send out communications to their users to inform them of the situation and if they are unable login after a password reset, they need to call.  

Highlighted
Luminary

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerencethanks for your post.  I called the reward zone specific support and they were able to re-confirm my account.  They said it is a known issue that is affecting a large amount of users.  Hopefully everyone that is affected sees this and can get it sraightened out.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I have the same issue and called today. After getting a new password for rewardzone I can no longer see my order history or payment info for my account. What can I do? I still have stuff I have ordered that I can no longer see. Thanks.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Same issue here, reset password but still can't login.....very annoying...

Community Manager
0 Kudos

For people who are still experiencing the issue, I believe a manual password reset done by calling the RZ Support customer service line is necessary. It might be something they have to reset on your accounts that you can't do on your own.  1-866-969-7393. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator