Community Manager

Smart Thermostat Rebate

[ Edited ]

sh-footer.jpg

One of the easiest ways to save on your energy costs is by installing a smart thermostat. It uses sensors and Wi-Fi technology to maximize your home comfort and energy savings. That’s why Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc. is proud to introduce their new Smart Thermostats Program.

Purchase and install one of the qualifying smart thermostats and apply before December 31, 2017 and you could be eligible for a $100 incentive from Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc. account (Ontario customers only).

For more information, and to see if you qualify, please visit knowyourenergyscore.ca

Did you know that Best Buy carries a whole line of Smart Home Thermostats?

Check out Smart Thermostats from Nest & Ecobee

footer.jpg

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Smart Thermostat Rebate

[ Edited ]

Dang i got all excited until I saw Ontario only.

Do you have a smart thermostat yet @BBYBilly

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Drax86,

I haven't converted yet, but I'm on the verge of doing so. I bought my place last year, so the time for settling in is definitely over and now I get to really make it mine, and that will include a smart home upgrade.

What thermostat and smart home toys do you recommend?

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

I havent got a thermostat yet, but leaning toward the Nest.  I like having my smart lock on my door, its handy for not having to fumble with keys.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Yes, I love the idea of the smart locks, that and a new garage door opener are what I'm looking at initially. I'd love to not have to carry so many keys.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

if you want to get really techie you can also go as far as getting the Ring door bell which will sync with some of the smart locks so you can open the door for guests even when you arent home... thats still on my wish list

The Captain
0 Kudos

I got excited when I was saw Ontario, but then realized I didnt deal with Enbridge to get the rebate.