Software

Visitor
albert4united

I NEED HELP FINDING CICERO MODEM DRIVER!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

i formatted a cicero computer and am missing the disk for drivers. now the internet doesnt work because I am missing the network card drivers!!!

where can i find the drivers for a cicero comuter simular to this one: CA1290-B1

http://victoria.(competitor).ca/c-buy-and-sell-computers-Cicero-Pentium-4-Desktop-Computer-HP-PSC-13...

MANY THANKS

Exalted Expert / Community Ambassador
Expert (Software)
Tanarus

Re: I NEED HELP FINDING CICERO MODEM DRIVER!!!!!!

We're going to need to identify which card you've got in your computer. Open up your Device Manager, through your Control Panel and System icon. Right-click on your card (likely under 'Other Devices, with a yellow question mark next to it), and select Properties. On the device's Details tab, it should give you a big long line of stuff as the Hardware ID. The two numbers we need to determine what hardware you have (and what drivers you need to install) are the numbers immediately following the words VEN and DEV.

For example, if your Hardware ID is "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6F&REV_1001" then the numbers we need here are VEN_10EC and DEV_0888. Those are what identify the vendor and device of your hardware, and we can find the drivers you need from there.

Ken R.
Tanarus Computer Solutions, Orangeville Ontario
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.