Visitor
heroclixer52

PS4 Pre-Order out of stock

Hi, I was wondering if there would be more PS4 available for pre-order either in stores or on the website. I wanted to pre-order today and noticed they were out of stock. I would really appreciate a quick answer, since I would pre-order elsewhere if there will not be any more available. Thank you very much for your time.

Contributor
ninjamice
Job Title: Product Expert
Store: Prince Albert

Re: PS4 Pre-Order out of stock

Hello!

I consulted with our Customer Service and Entertainment Associates and regrettably we do not find out if more Pre-Orders become available until they do. We have no way to know if we can expect more or not. There is a chance though that we may get extra upon release but I do not want to promise this incase it does not happen. Hope you find one though!

Contributor
deepak543

I already preordered mine in store on first day Try to preorder in store online is sold out
Emerging Expert
Leprekon666

It's funny how xbox one is still available
Emerging Expert
BackstageGamer
Job Title: Associate
Store: Head Office

Hi Everyone,

OK, I'm sure you all have lots of questions about the PS4 and when we are going to get more. The best answer I can give right now is "We don't know." It will depend on other customers cancelling their order and/or we get a green light to take more orders. My advice would be to follow up on Twitter, Like Future Shop on Facebook and sign up for the newsletter so that you can stay informed if we open the floodgates again.

Cheers,

BsG

Contributor
joker83

[ Edited ]

Hey show some respect !

lol

Emerging Expert
Leprekon666

My bad
Contributor
amarveer11

there are more in stock at all stores now 

Emerging Expert
saybinator

Update from the Gaming Team:

Future Shop has released additional PS4 Inventory for Preorders as of 6/18/13. 

Preorder Online or In-Store right now.

Additional Quantities are preordering fast.

Our Past & Current Preorders on PS4 are all for Launch.  We do not preorder more than we are able to commit to our customers.  This is absolutely your best opportunity to get a PS4.  If you are interested in getting a PS4 this holiday do not hesitate to order online (link below) or visit our stores immediately and talk to an associate.

PS4 Preorder 

Emerging Expert
theOceaner

Leprekon666 wrote:
It's funny how xbox one is still available

Looking at both, there are more and more inquiries about the PS4 here than about the Xbox One on the Xbox forum section.

:smileytongue:

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.