Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Video Gaming forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

game exchange now its onsale?

i bought a ps3 and game (battlefield bad company 2) at the same time a little under 2 months ago. ive noticed in the flyer i got today that the game (battlefield bad company 2) is onsale for 30$ cheaper.

my question is that am i able to go to futureshop with my receipt and get a cashback ? or any similar rebate? or in-store credit?

Recognized Expert
Job Title: Associate
Store: Scarborough

Re: game exchange now its onsale?

Hi,

Our Price Protection is only available during the return period of a product (30 days for games).

A snippet from the policy page (also noted on the back of receipts):

Get it for less. Guaranteed™.
We will beat any advertised price by 10% of the difference.

3 great reasons to buy at Future Shop.

1) If you find a lower advertised price we will beat it by 10% of the difference.
    2) If you find a lower advertised price within 30 days* of your purchase we
    will beat it by 10% of the difference.
    3) If our own price is reduced within 30 days* of your purchase, bring in your
    receipt and we will refund the difference.

* 14 days for computers, laptops, monitors, printers, camcorders, digital cameras, cellular and wireless devices, portable DVD players, radar detectors, projectors and air conditioners.

I hope this helped!

---

Evan
Coordinator
Future Shop 619 - Markham East
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.