Trusted Expert
Juice0904

Re: ps3 is back online but not the store

I see, it uses the same type of technolgy that computers use with the Folding@Home program. With the Xbox being more of a gaming console than anything else, I don't know if the software that runs on it would be capable of utilizing a program like that - though I am sure the hardware is capable.

The PS3 and the Xbox use completely different operating systems. The PS3 is made to be more versatile in the sense that it can do a larger variety of tasks than the Xbox. That doesn't make the hardware better, faster or stronger - it means that the software is configured to do more things. The Xbox does the things it was designed to do very well - just as well, if not better than the PS3 does those same things. What the PS3 has on the Xbox is that variety (like web browsing, blu-ray, etc). When I bought my first next-gen console, I compared the two and decided that I felt the Xbox could deliver that gaming experience better than the PS3. Since I have both, I feel I made teh best choice, though I do like the versatility and the variety that the PS3 brings to the table.

JB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star!

Recognized Expert
clicker22

thats cool i watch alot of xbox being played so the console is ok to me i also put a better explanation link in the preposted link
Visitor
BFBCLover

There is a list of games that you can download. I think sony could have given more games to download
Recognized Expert
awong36

The playstation Store is back online, and starting today...the welcome back package is also available :smileyhappy: 

Full details below:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/03/welcome-back/

A W
Entertainment Associate
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.