Scout
0 Kudos

Curved 4K + 3D TV

What is the biggest curved 4K + 3D TV a Best Buy store or your website have? Does it also come with 3D glasses or do I have to buy those seperately?

Highlighted
Legendary Oracle

Re: Curved 4K + 3D TV

[ Edited ]

Hi @CodyFairlessLee Smiley Happy

The largest curved 4k 3D TV panel, that is available on the Best Buy web site at this time, is the LG 75UH8500 .

Yes, it does include 2 3D glasses, and more can be purchased at a very reasonable price , including dual play glasses for gaming.

Larger size screens do exist,probably minus a feature that you are looking for, but I would guess that they are not carried in inventory due to less demand, however they can be specially ordered for you at a competitive price.

In my opinion it'd be very hard to outperform the image quality of this set, especially when calibrated to ISF standards.

If you need a larger screen I might suggest considering a good quality projector with an appropriate screen.

I would also venture to say that, new models which were shown during the Consumer Electronics Show in January, might be arriving in the near future.

psst. BTW this post may be re-located to the appropriate section under Home Theater Smiley Wink