Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Nvidia Shield Android TV

hi @Prince 

I've just followed up to see if we expect to get more in stock any time soon. Will keep you all posted when I hear back!

cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Did Nvidia provide an update of when they will be able to ship stock to Best Buy Canada?
Thanks for following up.

Thanks,
The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi Laura,

It has been over a week since you followed up. Did Nvidia respond to your Inquiry ?

Does Best Buy charge penalty to its vendors that are unable to fill purchase orders for months ?

The wait is just getting ridiculous.

The Captain
0 Kudos

It has now been over two weeks since you contacted Nvidia. Did they respond?

Any update at all?

I see that Best buy USA is still showing this as in stock. Is it not possible for you to get some from your USA warehouses?
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Best Buy Canada and Best Buy US are separate entities that do not share inventory, so it is not possible to transfer.

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hi from Montréal, 

Any update on the shield tv ? would be nice to get them before Christmas ?  

BBYLaura wrote:

hi @Prince 

I've just followed up to see if we expect to get more in stock any time soon. Will keep you all posted when I hear back!

cheers,

The Captain
0 Kudos

I would appreciate if some one from best buy can respond on the status of the Nvidia Shield TV order from Nvidia.

Its ridiculous how this item is out of stock for 3 months and you still don't know when it will be restocked?
The Captain
0 Kudos

Laura - There's no way that the company has not responded to your inquiry for over a month.

It looks like Best Buy Canada is not a valued customer for Nvidia and I hope you treat them as an irresponsible vendor assuming they did not respond to your inquiry for over a month.

If they did respond to you and information is being withheld from us, I suggest you provide us with an update ASAP before I lose trust in Best Buy Canada.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Just got the answer. Nvidia Sheild TV Gen 2 will be releasing on January 4th. This explains the supply unavailability everywhere of the current Sheild TV.

I am hoping to order the new version as soon as you have it in stock. Please make sure you order in time to have it first in stock in Canada next year

http://www.androidauthority.com/nvidia-android-tv-ces-2017-734576/
The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

The New Nvidia Shield TV and Shield TV Pro versions are out today.

**competitor** listed them already for sale.

Shield available from January16, 2017

Shield Pro available from January 30, 3017.

https://www.**competitor**/NVIDIA-SHIELD-TV-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B01N1NT9Y6?th=1

Did Best Buy Canada place their order yet ?