TV

Visitor
Sabinho

Questions about Bravia

Hi im looking to purchase a new lcd tv and im looking for help on buying one. At first i was looking to buy the LG 37LD450 which i was happy with then i learned about refresh rates and heard that it would be good to get a tv with 120 hz at least. Is the refresh rate really important? The tv will mostly be used as gaming tv in my room and also used for hooking it up to my computer via hmdi cable to stream shows through.

So then i found the 32EX500 bravia and i loved this tv. It has all the features i want( USB, multiplehdmi  inputs, 1080p etc.) But its sold out. Does anyone know how the restocking works? How long will it take for them to get more.

If you guys know any other tvs with similiair specs to the bravia id would greatly appreciate it or have anything to say about the bravia it would be very helpful, negative feedback about it or positive doesnt matter.

Thanks in advance.

Contributor
Miguel1023

Re: Questions about Bravia

Hello,

The fact that the EX500 has 120hz and 1080p they are great features for gaming, but in it's size there is nothing else that Future Shop offers. Unfortunately that tv model is clearance and we will not be getting anymore in, there will be the 2011 tv's that should come in hopefully within the next month or so. There is a LG 42LD520 that is on for 649.99$ at the moment if you still want that 120hz and yes it's 1080P. Now if you want to keep it cost effective the 37LD450 is still ok for gaming as long as your not to close. 

Anymore questions please ask.

Miguel

Visitor
Sabinho

650 is a little out of my budget, im looking for about 500 and under. Do you know of anywhere else that sells this tv online or instore?

Visitor
Sabinho

I actually just found another bravia which is practically the same if not a bit better but its not 1080p, I dont have anything that can play blu ray so is this a necessity for me? To better word it, will i ever use 1080p if i dont have a ps3 and dont have a bluray player?

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.