TV

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in TV & Home Theatre forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Smart TV Upgrader

Can I get a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse that will hook up to my LG ST600 Smart TV Upgrader ? If this is not possible is there another model of upgrader that will hook up to a keyboard ?

Trusted Expert
Expert (TV)

Re: Smart TV Upgrader

There is nothing you can hook up to the LG upgrader. The Boxee Box comes with a remote that has a Qwerty keyboard on the reverse side. Some of Samsung's Smart TV's have web browsers and a Qwerty remote is available or included with their proprietary system.

Or you use some other media streamer such as a Wifi enabled blue ray player and purchase a bluetooth keyboard and mouse for your computer.

Visitor

The LG Smart TV Upgrader actually is compatible with a USB keyboard and mouse for a little more functionality. Hope that helps.

Trusted Expert
Expert (TV)

Apparently I've tried the wrong brands. :smileyfrustrated:

Some keyboards apparently do work, although it seems that people have had success by using a USB hub plugged into the smart upgrader and then the key board plugged into the hub.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.