04-09-2012 10:14 PM
- How long have you had the TV?
- Did the "ghosting" happen suddenly? Is it worse with sports where the camera pans a lot?
- Does it happen with all channels?
- Is the situation worse with SD or HD? Or is it the same?
- This LCD TV is rated 60hz. The lower refresh rate yields more "motion artifacts" than something like Plasma or something with a higher refresh rate.
Enjoy sharp Sony HD picture quality in an LCD flat panel that will fit in any room. With the Sony BX310-Series HDTV, you get detailed HD 720p image. Connect multiple HD devices or share your photos using the USB port. Fits nicely on any flat surface or mounted to the wall.
04-09-2012 11:07 PM
I have had this one for a week, there was always "ghosting". It varies from channel to channel and from one day to the next in severity. I do not have HD. Does Future Shop have HD boxes, I think it is recommended for this TV. How much of a difference would the HD make in resolving or removing the problem?