Tech Blog

Pokémon Black/White Version 2 and Dream Radar Are Out Now!

by Blogger ‎10-07-2012 12:05 PM - edited ‎10-07-2012 12:05 PM

Pokemon.jpg

Today is a big day for many Pokémon fans out there, and for good reason.  Nintendo is proud to announce the release of two much-anticipated games: Pokémon Black/White Version 2 and Dream Radar

Black/White Version 2 is a direct sequel to Pokémon Black/White, the first of its kind.  Set two years after the events of Black and White, you can expect several significant changes in the Unova region including new towns and cities to discover and exciting changes to previously visited locales. I've aready devoted hours upon hours of playtime and, I've got to say, it's one cool new release -- and this is coming from someone who's been pretty reluctant to play anything past Generation II.  

And if you own a 3DS you definitely want to check out Pokémon Dream Radar, a new Pokémon 3DS app which allows you to transfer pokémon you've caught from the app into your copy of Black/White Version 2.  For just $2.99 you get the chance to catch some of the rarest pokémon today, including the Therian Formes of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus.  So far, my experience with it has been pretty cool, I'm looking forward to spending more time with it.  

If that weren't all, Pokédex 3D Pro will be released tomorrow, an upgraded version of the Pokédex 3D app.  While I'm still not sure about the specifics, this new Pokédex offers much more information about each pokémon and their stats and abilities.  It's a must-have if you plan on building your dream team. You can check it out tomorrow for $14.99.  

Not sure whether you want to pick up Black/White Version 2?  Check out my "10 Reasons to Buy..." article and decide for yourself.  

You can find Pokémon Black/White Version 2 at Future Shop.  Check out the links below! 

SKU: 10172244

Return to the captivating Unova region two years after the events of the original Pokemon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games. In the Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 games, players can explore new areas, discover gyms with new leaders and see how everything has changed in the last two years.

SKU: 10172245

Return to the captivating Unova region two years after the events of the original Pokemon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games. In the Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 games, players can explore new areas, discover gyms with new leaders and see how everything has changed in the last two years.

If you'd prefer a print Pokédex you can always go for the Black/White Version 2 Strategy Guide:

SKU: 10219555

Become the ultimate Pokémon master with the secrets you'll obtain from Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 Scenario Guide: The Official Pokémon Strategy Guide. Featuring a comprehensive look at all the game's secrets, this guide will turn you from novice trainer to Pokémon guru in no time!

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.