A few weeks ago, we talked about a few third-party Wii U ports and the new featuers they offer on the console. Today I'll be continuing the three-part series and talk about three new much-anticipated ports: Darksiders II, Just Dance 4 and Assassin's Creed III.
Wii U Third-Party Ports 101 Part 1 featured ports for Mass Effect 3, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition. Check it out!
Let me know what you think, and if there are any you plan on picking up yourself!
- This Wii U port gives you the ability choose from Death's abilities and inventory via the Gamepad, without having to pause the game. This new feature will offer much more seamless, and challenging gameplay.
- If that weren't enough, it will also give you access the map while you play.
- The Gamepad's motion control capabilities will even allow you to dodge and leap by moving the Gamepad from side to side. Don't worry though, the motion controls are not a necessity in order to play the game.
- Darksiders II on the Wii U is also fully playable on the Gamepad so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- The game's first DLC "Argul's Tomb", plus the extra pre-order bonus content will be included in the Wii U version of the game.
Darksiders II will be released on November 18 as a Wii U launch title. You can pre-order it at Future Shop:
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to restore mankind and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape.
Just Dance 4
- The Wii U port of Just Dance 4 introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. This mode allows the player operating the GamePad to switch dance routines performed by the other players. The person with the Gamepad can also create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow and write on-screen live dedications as well as take pictures/videos and share them online.
- The game will also feature three exclusive Wii U tracks: The Girly Team – "Ain't No Other Man", Cher Lloyd ft. Astro – "Want U Back" and Jessie J – "Domino".
Just Dance 4 will be released on November 18 as a Wii U launch title. You can pre-order it at Future Shop:
Assassin's Creed III
- This Wii U port gives you the ability switch weapons seamlessly via the Gamepad, allowing for more fluid combat.
- The Gamepad will also give you access to the map during gameplay.
- During naval battles the Gamepad also acts as radar and enables you to see other incoming enemy ships and where their shots would hit.
Assassin's Creed III will be released on November 18 as a Wii U launch title. You can pre-order it at Future Shop:
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.