Tech Blog

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Have a question about technology? Join the Best Buy Plug-in Community to have it answered!

PMA: Nikon

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-24-2010 08:10 AM

While at the PMA I had a chance to meet with Nikon for an overview of their new pocket camera lineup. Read more...

PMA: Clik Elite

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-24-2010 12:59 AM

Clik Elite produces some of the most innovative outdoor and adventure camera bags I have seen. Mind you, I haven't seen them all, but never the less their bags are very clever. Read more...

PMA: New Sigma lenses

by Retired Blogger ‎02-23-2010 05:56 PM - edited ‎02-25-2010 09:44 AM

While talking with Sigma about their new cameras, I also had the chance to see the new lenses announced by Sigma at this year's PMA. Read more...

PMA: New Sigma cameras

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-23-2010 05:46 PM

I had a chance to meet with Sigma during the PMA show to talk about their new cameras just announced. Read more...

PMA: New Pentax cameras

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-23-2010 05:21 PM

Yesterday, I had a chance to meet up with Pentax during the PMA to talk about their new camera lineup. Read more...

This is a follow up to the previous post on Sony's exciting announcement of inclusion of HD video in their Alpha DSLRs, and brand new mirror-less, interchangeable lens camera. Read more...

PMA: Sony TX5

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-23-2010 04:38 PM

Stopped by Sony's PMA booth yesterday for a walk through of some of their new, exciting cameras. Read more...

PMA: Fuji 3D

by Retired Blogger ‎02-23-2010 04:03 PM - edited ‎02-23-2010 04:08 PM

Now on to the really cool bit: Fuji's 3D technology as showcased at their PMA booth. Read more...

PMA: Fuji XP10

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-23-2010 03:34 PM

Second camera demoed at Fuji's PMA booth was the *tough* XP10. Read more...

PMA: Fuji HS10

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-23-2010 03:16 PM

Yesterday I stopped by Fuji's PMA booth. First camera up was the new 30x manual (!) zoom camera, the HS10. Read more...

PMA2010: Panasonic ZS7

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-22-2010 12:53 PM

Yesterday I got a chance to have Panasonic demo their new ZS7 camera with built-in GPS. Read more...

Sony revealed a new mirrorless, interchangeable lens type camera at the PMA yesterday. Read more...

PMA: Panasonic GF1

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-22-2010 09:27 AM

The GF1 is Panasonic's version of the new mirrorless, interchangeable lens cameras. Read more...

PMA: Olympus E-PL1

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-22-2010 09:16 AM

The new rangefinder type cameras with no mirrors but the ability to change lenses are quickly becoming my favorite cameras displayed here at PMA. Read more...

PMA: HP websmart printer

by Retired Blogger on ‎02-22-2010 09:07 AM

Brief demo of HP's websmart printer. Who said printers couldn't have apps? Read more...

About Tech Blog

MartinR - Editor-in-Chief
PaulH - Gaming Editor
gaming & movies
TeddyK - Cell and Computing Editor
cell, computers, gaming, photo & gadgets
Graham - Photo and Fitness Tech Editor
photography
Rajio
Computers, Audio & Home Theatre
ThePej
Appliances and Lifestyle
Elliott
Appliances, Gaming & Mobile
gadjosevilla
Mobile, Appliances, Portable Audio
Beverly Chung
Gadgets & Lifestyle
BradPajuluoma
Gaming
Leo Bond
Toys and Gadgets
AshleyMartyn
Musical Instruments
ErinLYYC
Home Theatre, Lifestyle
CoreyHerscu
Home Theatre and Mobile
Sammyalawrence
baby & parenting
lindseyr
home & lifestyle
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Labels
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members 77,700 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.