Tech Brand Talk

Lexmark joins in the fun: Welcome Harold to the Brand Talk blog!

by Administrator on ‎08-16-2010 10:42 AM

Harold (hputman) from Lexmark is going to be making his blogging debut this week on Brand Talk.  He's got quite the extensive background in ... everything (read his bio below), so is sure to be a great source of information should you have any questions concerning printers (or electrical engineering).  We're happy to have Harold and Lexmark join the Brand Talk team, so please join me in welcoming him aboard!

Here's a bit more about hputman:

Harold Putman is an electric engineer, turned software developer, turned marketeer. He's passionate about all things printing on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Other interests are personal productivity, usability, innovation, and selling hotdogs at local minor league baseball games. Harold loves gadgets and technology but still carries a basic feature phone.

And here's his personal greeting to you all!

I'm Harold Putman and I am a Customer Experience Engineer at Lexmark. It's my job to make sure our inkjet printer products are easy to get along with. I'll be blogging about ways to use your printer, and answer those printing questions that keep you up at night. Lexmark is committed to saving you time and money, so I'll also share some tips and tricks to make you and your printer more productive.

Comments
by Retired Moderator on ‎08-16-2010 10:49 AM

Welcome Sir!

by Recognized Expert on ‎08-17-2010 01:11 PM

Welcome to the community!

I still have a few Lexmark printers from the 90's floating about my house and are still working fine!

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.