Tech Brand Talk

New to Tech Brand Talk: Jennifer Bauldic, Certified Consultant for Sage Simply Accounting!

by Administrator on ‎02-17-2011 10:37 AM

logo_sage_Black.jpgIt's February and you know what that means: time to start thinking about thinking about your taxes!  So let me introduce you to Jennifer who is going to help get us up to date on using Sage software to get your taxes done and a few tips on keeping those books up to date with Sage Simply Accounting.  That's right, small business owners, meet your new best friend.  She'll be blogging as jetstream_admin.

Please join me in welcoming her to the Tech Brand Talk Blog!

JPBauldic.jpgMore about Jennifer:

Hi, I’m Jennifer Bauldic, Certified Consultant for Sage Simply Accounting. My focus is helping small business owners save time and money. With almost 20 years experience working with accounting solutions and software, I hope to give you a leg up on some of your unanswered questions and tips on how you can streamline your processes. There are so many useful tools available today that it can create a lot of confusion. What’s best for you and your company? I will break it down with easy comparisons so that you can make the right decision for your business.

Comments
by torimyles on ‎02-18-2011 04:42 PM

What a refreshing look at the daunting task of taxes.

Great advice - very knowledgable and easy to follow.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.