Tech Brand Talk

PKG brings you something truly original

by Blogger ‎07-29-2010 01:41 PM - edited ‎09-22-2010 06:51 PM

4405i3CB190EF65156003

PKG wants to produce fine digital accessories that let someone really express themselves, stand out and be different than those around them. Well we have something that is truly original. I would like to introduce you the PKG Grassroot Collective.

The PKG Grassroot Collective works with emerging local artists offering them the opportunity to create a line of limited edition, single-production-run digital accessories. It is a group of artists dedicated to bringing you something unique and unequalled. Artists use the laptop sleeves and phone cases as blank canvasses for their works of art. It’s about supporting local up-and-coming talent that shape the trends of tomorrow and creating an outlet to bring new and innovative ideas to market. The GRC products are limited edition with unique commissioned works of art that will never be printed twice.

The very first round of PKG GRC sleeves in Future Shop will feature:

Corey Ferguson

Oakville, ON. Tattooing since 2000, Cory Ferguson learned the basics of his craft from his father. Extensive visits to Europe and particularly London, England exposed Cory to the style of tattooing the he is now known for across the globe.

4395iD50175F81A5D56FE

Jon Sanson

Vancouver, BC. Jon Sanson on his GRC design, “These drawings were inspired by machines, instruments or technical innovations that changed the ways we engage with sound, how music was made or shared, creating new avenues for creativity, and in some instances gave birth to new movements.”

4399i2DDE2A73C2DDBC79

Each piece from the collection includes a stitched-in bio of the designer highlighting their achievements and where a consumer can get more information. They also have custom GRC zippers and logos to further re-enforce their one-of-a-kindness. The GRC gives everyone the op­portunity to purchase an exclusive piece of fashionable and functional artwork from an emerging Canadian artist.

For more info on these artist and others in the PKG Grassroot Collective please visit our site.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.