Tech Brand Talk

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is a perfect tool for business on the road

by Blogger ‎10-17-2012 01:10 PM - edited ‎10-17-2012 01:15 PM

With today’s mobile and remote workforce, people are always looking for a great piece of gear to ensure they can travel light but still get everything done. They want the power and functionality of a desktop or full-feature laptop mixed with the convenience and portability of their smart phone.

For meetings in a partner’s office or coffee shop to the trade show floor, one device that I’ve really been loving lately is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

It’s powerful

This full featured tablet has a great-looking 10.1” 1280x800 LCD display that makes videos and documents look great while giving you enough space to really get things done.

I really like how the 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor powers the Android operating system to allow me to multi-task. I’m never just working on one thing anymore. For example, I can watch a video and jot down my thoughts and comments in an email at the same time.

It makes things

One thing that I’ve found frustrating with tablets and mobile phones in the past is that many of them are great for reading or viewing content, but offer little in the way of creation.

The S Pen that comes with this tablet makes creation a breeze. I recently used the tablet to take a picture of a great in-store display that I saw and then used the S Pen to sketch out how it could be altered to fit a project I was working on.

With presentations being such an important part of business today, the ability to create dynamic content and edit existing presentations at any given moment is key. Using the handwriting-to-text function I can quickly and accurately get the most important points for a presentation down and then add in images, graphics, audio and video from a variety of sources to make things pop.

Note 10 1.jpg

But it’s not all work

Finally, when you’re finished for the day, the Galaxy Note 10.1 easily switches from work to play. It comes with Adobe Photoshop Touch so you can make sure the photos from your day look amazing before they go up on Facebook. For the flight home, there are tons of apps to get movies and TV shows with full 1080p HD playback or a variety of options to read an e-book.

For more information on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 click here

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.