Luminary

Pokemon card preorders

Can you guys offer preoders on pokemon cards? I like to know that I will be able to get the cards I want when they release and having to track down what stores have which products in stock when the items are released is annoying. Pokemon cards have release info months, if not years, in advanced, much like video games. Also preordering would allow you to appropriately estimate needed stock levels on items allowing you to not be burdened by over stocking and while allowing your customers to know they will be able to get the items they want.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Pokemon card preorders

Hey @random11,

This is terrific feedback, thank you for taking the time to ask. 

I've check with the team and this looks like something they are working on making avaialble as they realize the importance of these colletions for our customers. We don't think we can implement this for the May release, but it was suggested that for orders after that, we should have a pre-order process in place. 

Thank you again for asking and bringing this to our attention. I hope this answer helps a bit, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

Speaking of pokemon cards, do you perhaps know when/if the "Pokémon TCG: Red & Blue Collection—Blastoise-EX" will go live on Best Buy's website? the charizard box went live on Best Buy's website I believe, and I am curious if you guys will get it. I'd love to purchase it through best buy if possible

Thank you Billy!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Ninjaofshadow,

Glad you asked! Yes we will be carrying Pokémon TCG: Red & Blue Collection—Blastoise-EX. We're expecting it to be avaialble approx. May 18th. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hey Billy, I'm just curious if you might have a little more insight as to when the blastoise EX generations set will go live? it's the 18th and I haven't seen anything yet. I'm really excited, that's kinda why I'm checking in!

thanks Billy!

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Also just to follow up... there are some cool pokemon card sets coming out all summer... any word on if we will be able to preorder them? Just in the fact that you (as in best buy) could know exactly what quantities to order of a particular item is reason alone to find a way to do preorders as soon as possible.

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Ninjaofshadow,

Great news, the Pokemon Trading Card Game: Red & Blue Collection - Blastoise-EX set is now available for order (online only).

Thank you for your patience while we got everything set up and made available for you.

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYBilly I would still really like to see preorders though. Maybe in time for the venasaur box?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @random11,

I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your questions Smiley Happy

I've sent a note out to the team here asking if we have any upcoming dates & pre-order info I can share. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hey Billy! I hope I don't seem annoying asking these questions, haha. I'd like to know if you're going to be stocking the  Pokemon TCG: Mythical Pokemon Collection - Manaphy Box at all in the coming weeks?