Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

CAD audio StagepassIEM

I found the CAD audio StagepassIEM on bestbuy.ca so I purchased some best buy gift certificates and wanted to have the stagepass shipped to my local Best buy store but about 2 weeks later I noticed that the Stagepass is no longer being offered on your site. Is there any way I can still order this in by going to my local Best buy store or if not, can I use my Best buy cards to get **competitor** or **competitor** cards from my local Best buy store ? thanks

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: CAD audio StagepassIEM

-Why did you purchase gift cards instead of just buying the stagepass at that time?

-If the item is still available to be ordered then yes your local store should be able to order it in for you (but being that it is no longer on the website it may mean it is unavailable

-No i do not believe you can purchase gift cards with a gift card

Scout

Re: CAD audio StagepassIEM

Thanks for the info.

I got the best buy gift cards cause at the time I didn't quite have enough to buy the stagepass and knew if I just held on to the money, something would pop up and I would need it for something else . I realize now that wasn't the smartest thing to do but never thought the item I wanted would be taken off the site just weeks after I bought the cards. Oh well, it's a lesson learned.

I also noticed that Cad audio has changed the name to StageselectIEM so it may have something to do with that.

Anyway , I appreciate you taking the time to answer my post Smiley Happy thanks again.