Scout
0 Kudos

Hi, I ordered a game with a Steelbook online recently. The Steelbook arrived late and broken. Help.

I recently ordered a Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game along with a special promotion, which gave me a Special SteelBook. I ordered this product on Tuesday and it was scheduled to arrive on the upcoming Friday. On Friday, a "processing error" occured which cause my package to be rerouted and furthermore delayed untill the next available business day; Monday. Today is Monday August 8th, and my package finally arrived. My biggest issue is that when I finally opened my SteelBook, it broke into two separate  I am not sure what to do at this point because the Steelbook is only available for a limited time and also only obtainable buy purchasing a Naruto Ninja Storm 4 Game.  I specifically ordered from BestBuy just for the limited SteelBook and would much apprciate some assistance in this matter.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Hi, I ordered a game with a Steelbook online recently. The Steelbook arrived late and broken. He

Hi @Divine29,

That's disappointing indeed! Smiley Frustrated 

Please contact our Customer Service team for assistance as soon as you can, phone will be the quicker option for you, especially since this item is a limited edition. They will be more than happy to help you out. Also, if you're able to do so, please take a couple photos and send them to me VIA private message so I can pass this along to our team. We've been shipping special editions (SteelBooks) included in better packaging to try and prevent this type of issue from happening, so we can use this to help our internal practices and training measures.

Thank you very much,

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Hi, I ordered a game with a Steelbook online recently. The Steelbook arrived late and broken. He

Sure thing! Also, I did speak to someone at BestBuy Support via phone and I am awaiting furthor help. He stated it might take a few days and in the mean time I should try posting in the Plug-In Forums.