Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Pokemon card preorders

Hey @Ninjaofshadow,

I don't mind at all, that's what I'm here for! Smiley Happy

We are expecting Pokemon TCG: Mythical Pokemon Collection - Manaphy Box to be available soon, just waiting for a release date from our team here.

And @random11, same thing with the Venasaur Box. These should be available soon, I'll provide an update as soon as I know more. 

Thank you for asking! 

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hey Billy, it's me bothering you again Smiley Tongue will Best Buy be stocking the "Pokémon TCG: Generations Elite Trainer Box" soonish? it comes out July 1st in the US and I'm curious as to if it will be avalable here? and still no idea when the Venusaur box will be avalable?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Ninjaofshadow,

It's no bother at all, I'm sorry I haven't given you an answer yet. We should know soon. 

As soon as I hear anything back I'll make sure to let you know right away. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey Billy, I don't know if this Venusaur Box slipped under your radar, but I just noticed it. do you know when it will go live? and any news on the Elite trainers box for the Generations set? I want to make sure I'm on time for it! 

also, does the Venusaur box come with the statue? or with the giant card, because the description says there's a statue, the image shows the giant card. just a discrepancy I've noticed

Luminary
0 Kudos

The Elite trainer box is exclusive to competitor ..... (the place you heal your pokemon) in the states in july. and is set for wide release in september. I assume we have to wait until september.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Ah crud, I had no idea that was set for a wide september release. that's really good to know, thank you

Luminary
0 Kudos

well since that competitor doesnt ship to canada and has no canadian store fronts, they might not have such a system set up here. Much like how some amiibo who were exclusive to stores in the states were wide spread here. So who knows... but it is likely we will have to wait till September. or plan a trip to NY
The Captain
0 Kudos

Oh trust me, I know all about the amiibo craze. I was there every step of the way. I just hope they don't underproduce these like they did Meta Knight and the like. I suppose we can just keep our eyes and ears open and see if it pops in.

I also know a few people who live in the US, maybe they can help, who knows.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Ninjaofshadow,

I just got a note from our vendor saying the Venusaur Box (July 13th release) comes with a figure, they're looking into the giant card. 

The Generations Elite Trainer Box releases in Canada in September and we'll get some info on that set soon. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

Any word on getting pre orders? its been like 6 months... Smiley Sad and now you dont have any of the steam seige cards. Are you not carrying pokemon cards anymore?