Trading Post

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Video Gaming forum to get your questions answered.

Contributor

Re: Any New/Unique Trade Promo's on the Horizon?

I'm thinking about building a new computer. A trade-in promo for something like a monitor would be great. :smileyvery-happy:

Emerging Expert

[ Edited ]

Also what are the chances of adding Vita and/or 3ds games to the list?

I know their original MSRP isn't very high, but there are a few $40/$50 titles that I am sure would sell very easily. Say Uncharted, Mario Kart, or Mario World would be very easily sellable and good additions to the list.

Contributor

i agree with trackercowe. If ICo collection, god of war origins collection and halo anniversary are on the list at one point, i can't see why Uncharted golden abyss, mario 3d land, or mario kart 7 cannot be on the list.

Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)

The secret it out in our flyer for today! We have a trade in offer "Trade in 5 games, get an 8GB iPod Touch free!" see the below link for details!

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/trade-in-games/27603.aspx?path=cb8953c32d74b1f39e3f640a2828c...

We are continuing to listen to more trade ideas!
Contributor

is there any special promo already in place for next week or the week after?

I am not too interested in ipod and 50/50 about the kinect bundle. I only have few of those games from the list. I want to use them for the most interesting trade. Not sure if I should go for it, especially there aren't that many big games coming out until June. I don't want to wait until then and my games are no longer on the list.

Recognized Expert / Community Ambassador

Apparently it's unadvertised? ...but I see through the Twitter grapevine that you can also do "Trade 5, get a Vita for $49.99" this week.

Wish I had had the willpower to hold out on buying Vita for that trade :smileyhappy:

photo signature-member_zps0ovpnde8.jpg

photo signature-gaming_zpscxy8b8rt.jpg
Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)

Contributor

any special trade promo for next week? maybe T3 for Star Wars Kinect and the Kinect Sesor bundle?

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.