Trading Post

Contributor
Lone_Prodigy

Re: Any New/Unique Trade Promo's on the Horizon?

I'm thinking about building a new computer. A trade-in promo for something like a monitor would be great. :smileyvery-happy:

Emerging Expert
trackercowe

[ Edited ]

Also what are the chances of adding Vita and/or 3ds games to the list?

I know their original MSRP isn't very high, but there are a few $40/$50 titles that I am sure would sell very easily. Say Uncharted, Mario Kart, or Mario World would be very easily sellable and good additions to the list.

Contributor
samuelism

i agree with trackercowe. If ICo collection, god of war origins collection and halo anniversary are on the list at one point, i can't see why Uncharted golden abyss, mario 3d land, or mario kart 7 cannot be on the list.

Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)
godwin

The secret it out in our flyer for today! We have a trade in offer "Trade in 5 games, get an 8GB iPod Touch free!" see the below link for details!

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/trade-in-games/27603.aspx?path=cb8953c32d74b1f39e3f640a2828c...

We are continuing to listen to more trade ideas!
Contributor
samuelism

is there any special promo already in place for next week or the week after?

I am not too interested in ipod and 50/50 about the kinect bundle. I only have few of those games from the list. I want to use them for the most interesting trade. Not sure if I should go for it, especially there aren't that many big games coming out until June. I don't want to wait until then and my games are no longer on the list.

Recognized Expert / Community Ambassador
debaser17

Apparently it's unadvertised? ...but I see through the Twitter grapevine that you can also do "Trade 5, get a Vita for $49.99" this week.

Wish I had had the willpower to hold out on buying Vita for that trade :smileyhappy:

photo sig-community-ambassador-of-the-year-en_zps4bd74fc6.jpg

photo sig-gaming-member-of-the-year-en_zps7916bdcb.jpg
Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)
godwin

Contributor
samuelism

any special trade promo for next week? maybe T3 for Star Wars Kinect and the Kinect Sesor bundle?

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.